Gestion des cookies
Our website uses its own and third party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages to, among other purposes, ensure the correct functioning of the web page, allow faster access to the selected service, store and retrieve information about user navigation and the equipment used, and even, depending on the information the cookie contains, they can be used to recognize a returning user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and the computer or device. They do not provide references to personal data, unless expressly authorized by the user. The user can, at all times, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and service access. To able or dissable you must navigate to the Cookie Setting Panel provided in our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without damaging the User’s ability to access the contents. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may decrease the proper functioning of the website.
Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
In accordance to EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
Types of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are innate Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies (lasting from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect, they can be
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provisions of the contracted service)
- Personalization cookies (that allows the User to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (information collected on the use carried out through the website)
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about preferences and personal choices of Users)
- Affiliate cookies (they allow to track visits incoming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).