My name is Luyanda, and I am from South Africa, one of Africa’s most diverse countries. I speak 4 languages and aim to become a polyglot.
I am a certified TEFL teacher who loves interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds. I have close to two years of online teaching experience and have decided to go full time into IELTS Prep training.
Before becoming an IELTS Trainer, I was a Business English teacher who helped business professionals develop their English skills in the workplace.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, don’t be afraid to reach out to me.
Education and work experience
1. TEFL certificate (180 hours)
2. Business English certificate from the Global Language Training Institute
3. IELTS Prep certificate from the TEFL institute of Ireland
1. Preply (Nov 2020- present)
2. 04Academy (UAE based Academy, Feb 2022-present)
C2 English C2|
Language for specific purposes