I help companies and individuals achieve their goal of communicating effectively and efficiently in English. With a strong business background and excellent interpersonal skills, I design and deliver bespoke courses in business English and English for specific purposes.
I offer the following learning solutions:
– in-company training in the area of Vincenza and Padova, Italy.
– online live training
– blended training (a combination of face to face and e-learning)
– blended online training (a combination of online live and e-learning)
– Business English
– English for Hospitality and Tourism
– English for Customer Care
– Educational Technology
Education and work experience
Before becoming a business English trainer, I worked 12 years in hospitality and 8 years as an insurance broker. I have a BA in French Literature from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens and a Certificate in International Business English Training (Cert IBET). It is this combination of a strong business and educational background that allows me to offer effective, personalised learning solutions to meet the communication needs of companies and individuals.
One of my passions is volunteering for various educational projects. At the moment I am actively involved in the following:
– I am the media coordinator for the IATEFL Business English Special Interest Group
– I facilitate weekly live sessions of the Diversophy Game of Intercultural Training.
C1 English C1|
C2 Greek C2|
Language for specific purposes
Leisure, travel and tourism
Production and manufacturing